Do major medical insurance companies cover treatment procedures?
What are the acceptable modes of payment?
Can I obtain an estimate of the cost of treatment?
What is the cost savings compared to the costs in my country?
Are these costs savings due to lower standards of medicine in Turkey?
How do I make payments and how is it handled?
Do the hospitals in India accept health insurance?
What can I expect to be included/excluded in the cost?
- Rooms and beds
- Diet – for patient and bystander
- Surgeon and anesthetist’s fee
- Doctor’s / specialist consultation and fee
- Fee for surgery, theatre room
- Consumables used for surgery (sutures, tubes etc.)
- Implants and special consumables If the medical procedure requires implants or special consumables, the doctors or staff will intimate you. Costs for implants depend on the size, type, and material. You will be provided with a range of options for implants depending on your health and body condition. Based on the physician's recommendations and your budgetary plans, you can make the selection.
- Cost of stay beyond the prescribed time in the hospital, is likely to be linked to your recovery rates and maybe charged additionally.
- Special tests, medications and high value drugs will be charged extra.
How much is the cost savings compared to the cost amounts in my country?
Do hospitals in Turkey accept health insurance?
What are covered by the exceptions / exceptions excluded in the cost amount?
Organ transplantation and special consumables are optional. If medical procedures are needed to grow members or special consumption items, doctors and staff will keep you informed. Agriculture and consumables vary by size, species, materials used and cost options. Depending on what suits your physical condition, a range of options will be arranged. So that you can choose from among the highest quality brands and / or options offered according to cost-effectiveness and expert suggestions. Staying more than scheduled time in hospital, depending on the healing process and requiring payment Extra charge. Special medical examinations, special medicines and high quality drugs also require additional fees.